Feng Shui simplified
Feng Shui can attract new opportunities in your life that encourages.... Read Article..
Feng Shui guides on how the placement of things and objects brings harmony in your house and life... Read Article..
Call: +91 9987140064
The dining room is a place where family members have their food. This also is a place where guests are treated with food. This is a place for togetherness. Here are some suggestions for dinning area :-
1. In china, dining table is seen as a centre of wealth. Their table is mirrored to reflect the good, which gives an impression that the food is doubled, thereby a sense and symbo of abundance is exhibited. To get the benefit of mirror, either it should be topped on the table or a mirror should be placed on wall to reflect the full table.
2. The dining area should be clean, bright and colourful. This will stimulate the appetite. Dull colours will suppress the appetite.
3. The dining chair should preferably have a high back with arm support. The head of the house should place his chair in such a way that there is a solid wall behind. The back of the person should not be towards the door. Unwanted guest should be given a chair with its back towards the door, by which he or she will leave the place as early as possible.
4. The best shape according to the Feng Shui is octagonal shape , which is reflected in bagua.
5. Dining table should not be below the toilet or kitchen of an upper floor.
6. Keep Nautral crystal quartz near the dining area for the positive dining experience.
Mail your Map, Details, Query
E mail:- email@example.com